FastPDFGen - Ondemand Realtime PDF Report Generator Library
Rapid Web Framework
PDF Report Generator Library
PHP Extention Module
Knowledge Management System
InfoPath System Development
WEB Contents Service
Template-base Ondemand Realtime PDF Report Generator Library
Download Trial version
"FastPDFGen,(dynamically PDF generator), a Programming Library which also can work for E-Commerce and E-Government.
FastPDFGen is, combine individual PDF template forms into a compound file and then pour your data into it, a PDF document can be generated rapidly.
FastPDFGen is an easy way to create PDF file.
Choose FastPDFGen for document generation can get to
- Easier system development and Maintenance.
- Rich document generation (not limited to output text data, but also most kinds of images, and even bar codes).
- Secured environment (encryption and password setting, compulsive restricting to prevent the data not be attacked by such as printing out, copy, alteration, extraction commentary and alteration of form field).
|What is FastPDFGen?
- Making system development more efficiently and cost saving.
FastPDFGen generates a PDF documents assembled by multiple template files which are usual files defined by form fields.
(Form field is prescribed according to the specification of PDF, it also can be defined by Acrobat).
FastPDFGen is to combines the template files, pour the application data into the form field and embed images data within the form.
- Simplified structure resulting in easy manipulation, also in generating visually rich, sophisticated documents.
- Shorten system development and maintenance cycle. making the report design changes easy just by altering of the template file.
- Eliminated the need for difficult programming, resulting in cost saving for system development and maintenance.
- Rich documents generation.
There is no need for a special design tool, template of report can be easily created with standard editor such as MS-Word, MS Excel, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat.
As an open standard, FastPDFGen enables to generate a visual rich report without using a specific maker's software.
- Flexible execution platform delivery and high degree SI management.
FastPDFGen provides a simple execution module.
- An assembly module and interface to support for any kind of programming languages
- A module independent of execution environment.
- A module distributed not only the server but also to the client.
- Support for security.
FastPDFGen can generate a PDF document which is protected by a security lock.
The encryption and password setting feathers, the compulsive restricting feathers to prevent the data not attacked by such as printing out, copy, alteration, extraction, commentary and alteration of form field.
Eliminate the need to install security software on client-PC.
- Printing output at a high speed.
100-page PDF documents can be generated in one second with FastPDFGen .
It also can work for a large-scale system.
- Provide at a low price.
Provide site license and package inclusion license at a low price.
|FastPDFGen Windows version
Windows version (interface support for VB, VBScript, VBA, ASP, Java, Delphi, MS-Office products, MS-Exchange, etc).
Price List(PDF: 28KB)
FastPDFGen Trial version(Full Function Module, Samplese, Manual) (2018/12/16 version 7156KB)
Warning: stat() [function.stat]: stat failed for /home/pm9/www/newpm9/itbiz/pdf/instantpdfgen_f/sample_fastwin2.zip in /home/pm9/www/newpm9/itbiz/pdf/en.php on line 121
FastPDFGen Trial version(Full Function Module, Samplese(Simple), Manual) (1970/01/01 version 0KB)
FastPDFGen for Windows User's Manual(PDF: 100KB)
| Licence Key for Evaluate(30 days) ||DEMO.FASTWIN::2020/09/10::5BF3EF5858A0550D9242DBF187B976C4|
|FastPDFGen UNIX version
UNIX version (work on SUN Solaris, IBM AIX, HP HP-UX, etc. use for the main ERP system, E-Government and E-Commerce, etc).
Price List(PDF: 37KB)
FastPDFGen Trial version(Full Function Module, Samplese, Manual)(2012/03/17 Solaris version 1230KB)
FastPDFGen Trial version(Full Function Module, Samplese, Manual)(2012/03/17 HP-UX(10.X, 11.X) version 1327KB)
FastPDFGen Trial version(Full Function Module, Samplese, Manual)(2012/03/17 AIX(4.X, 5.X) version 1211KB)
FastPDFGen for UNIX User's Manual(PDF: 100KB)
| Licence Key for Evaluate(30 days) ||DEMO.FASTUNIX::2020/09/10::75EE510F4E599138848A76FB323EF386|